Friday, June 6, 2014

MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE / American International Pictures - 1971

It's Freakin' Friday with Tabonga, here at The Dungeon!.. We gots a bit of a mess with this $700,000 AIP production, it has Herbert Lom in a Phantomesque role and they reused the TROG monkey suit, to boot! It also stars Jason Robards, Lilli Palmer and Michael Dunn.

Eegah!! sent over a soundclip from this flick for our earjoyment, sooooo, you can push the big red 'GO' button next to the smelly old phantom mask, NOW, Rufus The Gnat! Here's a taste of... MURDERS IN THE RUE MORGUE!

I'm in a weird mood today and this movie doesn't help, so, I'm going to go off the tracks and make a joke out of every still, just for the Hell and Fun of it all!..

Excuse me! Can I please have your attention?!.. Did anyone lose this?.... Anyone?!

Lookit, I know this is your first time and all, but, no, you don't put coins in any slot!

Wow, that was some good shit, better burn some incense!

Hi, we're lost and my friend here is famished... Could you please direct us to the nearest restaurant?

I don't know how you's done it, but, I know you's done it!

Mummy, can I borrow three hundred dollars?..

Wait! Am I in the right movie?!.. Isn't this TERROR IS A MAN?!.. NO?!!.... Crap, I'm outta here!

No, don't stare!.. She gets all weird if she thinks you're noticing her recent weight loss!..

Mummy, Tommy took my mask and won't give it back!!

I'LL KILL YOU!!!..

Him: Oh God, please, don't let her find me!!

Her: That son of a bitch is dead meat, he ruined all my underwear!!..

Yeah, sorry about the bars, but, gotta go relieve the old weasel, now!

Gorgo makes a surprise appearance!

This is the very last time I ever order oatmeal here again!

Make an appointment to be here tomorrow at 5:13 pm PST to see what Eegah!! is up to!..

2 comments:

Randall Landers said...

This one was really a disappointment to me. It comes across as contrived and really cheaply done. Give me the other versions of this story any time!

Greg Goodsell said...

While this has moments of entertainment value, I'm sure Jason Robards felt this was a low point in his career!

Monster Music

Monster Music
AAARRGGHHH!!!! Ya'll Come On Back Now, Y'Hear??